Happy Valentine’s Day!
These are healthy and delicious candies to make for your Valentine or Galentine
Happy Valentine’s Day! I was lucky enough this year to celebrate Galentine’s Day this year with an amazing group of bloggers who made all kinds of health(ier) and delicious treats. Everyone made something unique and delicious. We were out of town the days leading up to the party so I wanted to make something super easy and no-bake. I also wanted to make something bite sized that would look pretty on a Valentine plate.
- one large dark chocolate bar (17 oz) I use Trader Joe’s Pound Plus
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut shavings
- line mini muffin tin
- melt chocolate with a double broiler or with a metal bowl over a pot of boiling water
- fill each muffin tin half way with chocolate
- put almonds on top of chocolate and pour more chocolate on top
- top with pomegranate and almonds
- put in the fridge until hard and store in an air tight container
p.s. you can add any other type of nuts, fruit or toppings that you love
p.p.s. these are also perfect for the Bachelor
Oh yes and don’t forget to snap a picture and share with your love or your friends!