Welcome to Balance Bride. My goal is to enjoy the present and to be healthy for the future. I hope to share my ideas for balanced living no matter what stage of life you are in. Take a look around for recipes, fitness tips and wedding planning ideas that focus on maintaining a healthy balance in life.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Freezer Meal PrepSo I have been MIA for a looooong time. We moved, I took a big test for work and I was feeling a little overwhelmed. I decided to take a break from the blog and get back to it when I felt myself being pulled back. I have continued to post on Instagram and when I posted a photo of the freezer meal prep, I had so many people ask for the recipe that I knew it was time to come back for a post! Plus, today is the first day of another Fit Girls Guide challenge which always motivates me to share new […]
- Pure Barre Platform: Classpass ReviewPure Barre Platform ClassPass Review I love Pure Barre so much that I had my birthday party there this year but sometimes I feel like I could use a little more cardio. Insert Pure Barre Platform- the same great moves from the traditional Pure Barre class with cardio bursts on the platform. The Details Location: I have taken Platform at Santa Monica and Brentwood. I believe all LA studios offer Platform but these are the classes that I have found are open most often on Classpass. […]
- Mixed Berry Chia Seed JamChia Seed Jam Hubs loves jam, jelly, marmalade, really any fruit spread but I have never made it for him. So, when I saw that chia seed jam was a thing… I jumped right on it. This recipe is super easy to make and easy to customize to your preference. Even better, honey is the only sweetener! We have been spreading it on muffins, adding it to our overnight oats and possibly also eating it out of the jar. I used blackberries, raspberries and strawberries for this one but I […]
- Green Chef Meal Delivery ReviewGreen Chef Meal Delivery Service Review I truly love the grocery store but sometimes I cheat on Trader Joe’s with meal delivery services. It is all the fun of cooking and none of the recipe searching, grocery shopping and in the case of Green Chef- no chopping! The Specifics: Green Chef uses organic and non-GMO ingredients in their baskets. You can choose 3 recipes for 2, 4 or 6 people. Meal Plan Options: Vegetarian, Omnivore, Vegan, Carnivore, Gluten-free and Paleo. You can also choose […]
- Vie2 Cycling: ClassPass ReviewVie2 Cycling ClassPass Review I love my regular spin studios but wanted to try something new on a Friday afternoon. I had a very long week and was happy to have a class where I could sweat and have fun and that’s exactly what this class offered. This review is for the the studio and specifically the Club Night- Live DJ Immersion Cycle Class with Spase. Location: 1708 19th Street Santa Monica, CA 90404 Parking: There was plenty of free and metered street parking around the studio and not […]